Community Update #30-2020
Hello Community !
During the past 2 weeks, we mostly worked on finalizing the Verium Vault 1.3.0. As we were a few minutes away from releasing it, we found an issue in the fee implementation….
We are still working on it and we hope to be able to fix it next week.
- Update our Verium Seeder to the latest version
- Fix minimize on close issue in Verium 1.3.0
- Cleanup Fee implementation in Verium 1.3.0
- Deploy the new Infrastructure
- Fix the Fee implementation in Verium 1.3.0
- Deploy applications on the new infrastructure
- Vericoin 1.8.0 development
- Take a look at BitCore and adapt it for Verium
- Write documentations
- Update our Vericoin Seeder to the latest version
- Multi platform bot for help / tip / … (Discord, Slack, Telegram, Twitter, Whatsapp ….)
- Draw the Roadmap
- Packaging Verium Vault 1.3.0 for Windows x64
- Packaging Verium Vault 1.3.0 for Mac
- Packaging Verium Vault 1.3.0 for Linux x86
- Packaging Verium Vault 1.3.0 for Linux x64
- Packaging Verium Vault 1.3.0 for Linux ARM
- Packaging Verium Vault 1.3.0 for Linux ARM64
- Continue discussion with Exchanges
- New Verilive coming up : Friday, July 24th – 2PM EST (More information in a coming post)
- Contact Bittrex Exchange
You can also follow the Trello board: https://trello.com/b/Fna9ydfw/vericonomy
Join us on
- General: https://t.me/vericoinandverium
- Development: https://t.me/veridevs
- Markets and Trading: https://t.me/vrcvrmmk
Have a nice week !