Community Update #32-2020
Hello Community !
What a week, lots of activity on the multiple chat channel 🙂
The most important topic that divide, unite, and let’s be honest, was sometime bloody brutal was the coming up Uber Halving !
Around the 15th of August 2020, Verium will have his first and last inflation cut. We will move from 20% inflation rate to ~3%.
As expected, the money supply between Verium and Vericoin will be around 1/10 !
Another subject was the fee change for Verium. It’s still under active discussion, but we are thinking of a minimum fee of 0.001VRM follow by a 0.001 VRM / KB.
More details will be shared with the community in the next VeriLive !
- Clean up Verium code to remove Segwit feature (useless for us)
- Clean up Verium code to remove Bech32 feature (useless for us)
- Fix the Fee implementation in Verium 1.3.0
- Deploy applications on the new infrastructure
- Vericoin 1.8.0 development
- Custom block explorer
- Clean witness code in Verium 1.3.0
- Simplify fees implementation in Verium 1.3.0
- Multi platform bot for help / tip / … (Discord, Slack, Telegram, Twitter, Whatsapp ….)
- Draw the Roadmap
- Packaging Verium Vault 1.3.0 for Windows x64
- Packaging Verium Vault 1.3.0 for Mac
- Packaging Verium Vault 1.3.0 for Linux x86
- Packaging Verium Vault 1.3.0 for Linux x64
- Packaging Verium Vault 1.3.0 for Linux ARM
- Packaging Verium Vault 1.3.0 for Linux ARM64
- Verilive #5 – Date to be define ASAP
- Define the topic for the next VeriLive (Will reach out to the community)
- Continue discussion with Exchanges (ongoing)
- Contact Bittrex Exchange (ongoing)
- Discussion with Asian Exchange (ongoing)
You can also follow the Trello board: https://trello.com/b/Fna9ydfw/vericonomy
Join us on
- General: https://t.me/vericoinandverium
- Development: https://t.me/veridevs
- Markets and Trading: https://t.me/vrcvrmmk
Have a nice week !