Community Update #37-2020
Great week, lot of work have been done and I’m happy to announce that the Verium Vault 1.3 is now in final testing.
Some of you already start building from the source 🙂 Please share your feedback !
All the work made on the Verium Vault will be reuse in the Vericoin Wallet making the development of that one way faster !
- Implement the new fee system in Verium 1.3.0
- Add a consensus check to forbid low fee transaction on Verium 1.3.0
- Add Network Tab in Verium Block Explorer
- Final testing of Verium Vault 1.3.0
- Write Changelog for Verium Vault 1.3.0
- Start packaging the Verium Vault
- Fix issue on “Join Slack” page
- Deploy Block Explorer
- Implement Proof of Stake into the Block Explorer
- Vericoin 1.8.0 development
- Multi platform bot for help / tip / … (Discord, Slack, Telegram, Twitter, Whatsapp ….)
- Draw the Roadmap
- Packaging Verium Vault 1.3.0 for Windows x64
- Packaging Verium Vault 1.3.0 for Mac
- Packaging Verium Vault 1.3.0 for Linux x86
- Packaging Verium Vault 1.3.0 for Linux x64
- Packaging Verium Vault 1.3.0 for Linux ARM
- Packaging Verium Vault 1.3.0 for Linux ARM64
- Continue discussion with Exchanges (ongoing)
- Discussion with Asian Exchange (ongoing)
- Define the next VeriLive date
You can also follow the Trello board: https://trello.com/b/Fna9ydfw/vericonomy
Join us on
- General: https://t.me/vericoinandverium
- Development: https://t.me/veridevs
- Markets and Trading: https://t.me/vrcvrmmk
Have a nice week !