Community Update #41-2020
What a week, lot of change on every part of the code, the community is getting more and more involve and that GREAT !
We also released a Verium Vault 1.3.2 that contain a few bug fix and some new feature. You can read the Release Post for more details.
- Fix Cpu Miner for Verium Vault 1.3.x
- Improvement of Tx Management in Block Explorer
- Improvement and release of Docker for Verium 1.3.2
- Release Verium Vault 1.3.2
- Move Vericoin Github to Vericonomy – Part 1
- Transform Verium code into Vericoin (Rename, Port, ….)
- Fix issue on “Join Slack” page
- Create a Verium Bootstrap for ARM (wallet syncing …)
- Continue to transform Vericoin Wallet
- Start implementation of the Consensus in Vericoin Wallet
- Move Vericoin Github to Vericonomy – Part 2
- Add Charts on the Block Explorer
- Multi platform bot for help / tip / … (Discord, Slack, Telegram, Twitter, Whatsapp ….)
- We need your help on spreading the word !
You can also follow the Trello board: https://trello.com/b/Fna9ydfw/vericonomy
Join us on
- General: https://t.me/vericoinandverium
- Development: https://t.me/veridevs
- Markets and Trading: https://t.me/vrcvrmmk
Have a nice week !