Community Update #45-2020
This week, our focus was more infrastructure oriented. We worked hard to be able to deploy multiple component that will be the key for the future development of our project.
One of those element is a new block explorer developed by @Calvario. That block explorer is still in alpha but the number of features and the stability is really promising 😉
You can access to those on :
- VRM: explorer-vrm.vericonomy.com
- VRC: explorer-vrc.vericonomy.com (Still syncing, not fully ready, the PoS explorer is still under active development)
We also did a few fixes on the infrastructure and prepare everything to provide the best experience with the future Vericoin Wallet 1.8.0.
As the current infrastructure state is satisfying, we will put that part in pause until the Vericoin release
- Fix issue on “Join Slack” page
- Continue to redesign the new infrastructure
- Deploy our new Block Explorer
- Track orphans on Block Explorers
- Testing veriumMiner for ARM
- Fix few bug in Verium (coming in the next release)
- Add a Profitability Calculator for Verium CPU mining in the explorer to check or compare the potential earnings of your hardware
- Continue to transform Vericoin Wallet
- Implementation of the Consensus in Vericoin Wallet
- Multi platform bot for help / tip / … (Discord, Slack, Telegram, Twitter, Whatsapp ….)
- Deploy a new Forum
- Deploy a new Documentation platform
- Update the website
- We need your help on spreading the word !
- Verilive: 6th November 2020 at 2PM EST
- Suggested to Livecoin to reduce the withdrawal fees (following VIP1)
- Contact exchanges to update wallets, fee, …
You can also follow the Trello board: https://trello.com/b/Fna9ydfw/vericonomy
Join us on
- General: https://t.me/vericoinandverium
- Development: https://t.me/veridevs
- Markets and Trading: https://t.me/vrcvrmmk
Have a nice week !