New Release – Verium Vault 1.3.1
Hello everybody !
Great news, the new Verium Vault 1.3.1 is released !
Installers and binaries are available on our Github, on the website and at the end of this post.
I will not write the full Change Log in that post as it will way too long but you can find them there:
But let’s sum it up
Verium Vault 1.3.1 – Notables Changes
- Full rewrite of the core to be aligned with bitcoin core 0.19
- Binary Split moving from a single veriumd binary to veriumd, verium-qt, verium-cli, ….
- Improved synchronization
- Security Improvement
- Performance Improvement (CPU / Memory usage)
- Reduce internet traffic usage
- Multi architecture compatibility (x64, x86, arm, aarch64)
- Multi Wallet support
- New GUI
- VIP1 Implementation: Fee will be reduce to 0.001 at block 520000
If you find any bug in the Verium Vault, please report it using github issue
Verium Vault 1.3.1 – Installers
Verium Vault 1.3.1 – Binaries
For those that doesn’t want the installer or that want Command line client, you can download the binaries
Join us on
As always, the community is more than happy to welcome you on the different social network !
- General: https://t.me/vericoinandverium
- Development: https://t.me/veridevs
- Markets and Trading: https://t.me/vrcvrmmk
Enjoy & Share !